Caroline Olsen-Van Stone, LMFT
Clinician Los Angeles
Caroline is a Clinician at Two Chairs in Los Angeles.
She tends to psychological pain with an emphasis on providing a safe place to explore one’s self, and to create meaning in their life. She is passionate about supporting people to become who they want to be. Her focus is on creating a safe therapeutic relationship, and she uses evidence-based practices.
In her spare time, Caroline enjoys exploring the wilderness with her dog.
- Clinical Program Manager at The People Concern, Los Angeles CA
- Clinician at Downtown IMPACT, Abode Services, San Diego CA
- MFT Intern and Trainee at The Liberation Institute, San Francisco CA
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy at Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara CA
- B.A. in Critical Theory & Social Justice at Occidental College, Los Angeles CA
Baaba Hawthorne, LMFT
Clinical Director Los Angeles
Baaba is the Clinical Director at Two Chairs in Los Angeles. She was drawn to the field of mental health witnessing the everyday struggles of individuals and families. In their struggles, she learned that mental health matters.
She has a connection to treating those who struggle with substance use, come from wounded families and attending to the trauma and various mental health issues that come from these various conditions. She also has an understanding of how cultural influences can play a part in our mental health. Her approach is a combination of both evidenced-based practices and establishing a safe and trusting therapeutic relationship.
- Staff Therapist at Family Recovery Institute, San Rafael CA
- Primary Therapist at Living at Reflections, Intensive Outpatient Program, Novato CA
- Primary Therapist & Family Day Coordinator at Paradigm Treatment Centers, San Rafael CA
- MFT Intern at Center for Individual and Family Counseling, North Hollywood CA
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy at Pepperdine University, Malibu CA
Nami Doshi, PhD
Clinician Los Angeles
Nami is a Clinician at Two Chairs in Los Angeles.
She is passionate about providing clients with person-centered, culturally-sensitive care in a safe space that promotes healing.
Outside of work, Nami enjoys traveling, reading, watching musicals, and trying new workouts.
- Postdoctoral Fellow at San Francisco VA Medical Center
- Predoctoral Intern at VA Sepulveda Ambulatory Care Center
- PhD in Counseling Psychology at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Coming in Fall 2020