Shannon Dodani, PsyD
Shannon is a Therapist at Two Chairs in San Francisco. Working collaboratively with people to enhance their quality of life is why she chooses to work in mental health. When not working, Shannon enjoys spending time with her dog and reading fantasy novels.
Experience & Education
- Family Therapist at Masonic Center for Youth and Families
- Support Counselor Supervisor at West Coast Children’s Clinic
- Postdoctoral Fellow at UCSF Child and Adolescent Services
- Predoctoral Fellow at UCSF Child Trauma Research Program
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology from Midwestern University – Glendale