Anshu Sharma Prunet, MFT
Anshu is a Therapist at Two Chairs in San Francisco. She views therapy as a way to support her clients’ inherent drive to self actualization by helping them harness their own creativity, free will, and positive human potential. Anshu was born in India and has lived in both Europe and Africa. She is trilingual in English, French, and Hindi. Before choosing psychotherapy as her calling, she had a career in corporate marketing. In her free time, she practices Iyengar yoga, enjoys book clubs, dance, and cooking for family.
Experience & Education
- Marriage and Family Therapist in Private Practice
- Marriage and Family Therapist at Options Recovery Services Berkeley
- Marriage and Family Therapist Intern at Rosa Parks Elementary School
- Masters in Counseling Psychology John F Kennedy University Berkeley CA
- Graduate Sciences Po Paris, France