Aki Rosenberg, MFT
Aki is a Therapist at Two Chairs in San Francisco. She is passionate about approaching therapy as collaborative relationship in which the therapist provides a mirror for clients to see themselves more fully and more compassionately. In her free time she is a nature lover, travel junkie, and classical ballet enthusiast.
Experience & Education
- Advanced training in complex trauma with children, families and individuals at WestCoast Children’s Clinic in Oakland, CA
- MFT Intern at Seneca Family of Agencies in Oakland, CA
- MFT Intern at Pasadena Child Development Associates
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Extern under Dr. James L. Furrow at Los Angeles Center for Emotionally Focused Therapy
- M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy at Fuller Theological Seminary, School of Psychology in Pasadena, CA