Full-Stack Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Company Overview: Two Chairs is a modern mental health clinic system expanding access to efficient, evidence-based care. Our first two clinics are in Downtown San Francisco with more coming soon.
For most people, navigating the mental health system is overwhelming. We believe that in combining expert clinical care with modern technology, we can create a fundamentally new type of in-person care experience.
Our team is a mix of top-notch clinicians (Stanford, UCSF, UC Berkeley), technologists (Palantir, NerdWallet, Nuna), and recovering consultants (McKinsey, Bain, Mercer).
Responsibilities: We're looking for a full-stack software engineer to help us build our vision of a data-driven mental health system. As an early engineering hire, you’ll help define our overall technology approach and help build out our full product team. You’ll develop a complete ecosystem of applications for our clients, clinicians, and care coordinators to make care at Two Chairs unique.
- Define our overall product roadmap
- Embed with different sets of users (clients, clinicians, care coordinators) to understand where technology can best play a role
- Build clinician-facing web tools that enable them to do their work more efficiently and effectively
- Build client-facing apps that make their care experience feel seamless and modern
- Build software in a highly secure and HIPAA-compliant manner
- Help shape and define the engineering culture
- Partner effectively with clinical, operational, and product leaders
What we're looking for: We're looking for a talented engineer with 3+ years of full-stack software engineering experience at high-growth companies. But most importantly, we're looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about mental health
- Low ego and outcome-oriented
- Deeply empathetic (able to learn from diverse range of users)
- Pragmatic (i.e. doesn't over-engineer)
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits (incl. Medical, Dental, and Vision)
Contact: Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.