Regional Operations Director
Location: San Francisco, CA
Company Overview: Two Chairs is a modern mental health clinic system expanding access to efficient, evidence-based care. Our first clinic is in Downtown San Francisco with more coming soon.
For most people, navigating the mental health system is overwhelming. We believe that in combining expert clinical care with modern technology, we can create a fundamentally new type of in-person care experience.
We’re a venture-backed start-up based in San Francisco. Our team pairs business and technology experience at McKinsey, NerdWallet, Bain, Palantir, and Mercer with clinicians trained at leading behavioral health programs like UCSF, Stanford, and UC Berkeley.
Responsibilities: We’re looking for a Regional Operations Director to lead the business and operations of our first region, the San Francisco Bay Area. You’ll work in partnership with a Regional Clinical Director to drive excellence in care outcomes, customer experience, clinician experience, and operating metrics. As our first Regional Operations Director, you will write the regional ops playbook that will guide our expansion into new markets.
- Lead and expand multi-site clinic operation across the Bay Area
- Define the region’s growth strategy with other company leaders
- Build operational systems to make our clinics run beautifully and efficiently
- Oversee team of Clinical Directors in partnership with Regional Clinical Director
- Oversee clinical talent development with Regional Clinical Director (incl. recruiting, onboarding, training, etc.)
- Build regional partnerships that increase the reach of our system
- Implement local marketing initiatives to drive client demand
What we're looking for: We’re looking for someone with an exceptional operations background who can thrive in unstructured environments. The ideal candidate will form deep relationships with our clinicians and bring a rigorous and data-driven approach to scaling the region's operation. But most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about mental health
- Low ego and outcome-oriented
- Super analytical
- Deeply empathetic
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits (incl. Medical, Dental, and Vision)
Contact: Please reach out to email@example.com.