Location: San Francisco, CA
Company Overview: Two Chairs is a modern mental health clinic system expanding access to efficient, evidence-based care. Our first two clinics are in Downtown San Francisco with more coming soon.
For most people, navigating the mental health system is overwhelming. We believe that in combining expert clinical care with modern technology, we can create a fundamentally new type of in-person care experience.
Our team is a mix of top-notch clinicians (Stanford, UCSF, UC Berkeley), technologists (Palantir, NerdWallet, Nuna), and recovering consultants (McKinsey, Bain, Mercer).
Responsibilities: We're looking for a care coordinator to help drive the end-to-end client experience at Two Chairs. As our first fully-dedicated care coordinator, you will deliver on the daily logistical and administrative needs of our growing client population.
- Be the first line of contact for Two Chairs clients - own client communications and respond to inbound inquiries
- Understand client's health insurance benefits, communicate benefits to clients, and oversee insurance filing and registration
- Manage referrals - receive, track, follow up, and manage all inbound referrals
- Maintain and update client database - administer surveys throughout client lifecycle
- Serve as a trusted partner to our clinical team in enabling the best, data-driven care
What we're looking for: We're looking for someone with 1-2+ years in a customer facing role who has experience working in a healthcare setting. You are compassionate, detail-oriented, and a strong communicator. But most importantly, we are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about mental health
- Extremely organized
- Has exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Deeply empathetic
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves (we run brick & mortar clinics, after all!)
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits (incl. Medical, Dental, and Vision)
Contact: Please reach out to email@example.com.